Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anolon Advanced Nonstick Hard-Anodized Aluminum 8-Piece Cookware Set



Exactly What I Wanted,
This is a great set of pots and pans. Not only did I get this set, but I also purchased about 5 more pans, and love them all. I was comparing this set to the Calphalon Contemorary. I went to various department stores to talk to sales people that work with both companies, and they all preferred Analon Advanced. These pans are truly nonstick inside and out. The only place where food gets stuck is on the bolt(s) inside the pan that hold the handle(s) on. The handles on both the lids and the pans never get hot. I have even put them in the oven, and they work perfectly. The only thing that has happened is the bottom of the pan where the flame hits it has slightly discolored. However, I keep my pans in the cabinets so it's not an issue.

Don't waste time buying anything else but this Analon Advanced,
I have waited about one year before writing this review to observe the performance of this cookware over time and.... I loved it the first time I used it.... and I still love it today ! This cookware is heavy duty and is a joy to use and clean. I love the nonstick both on the interior and the exterior, after 11 months of use, they look just like they did when I took them out of the box. This would be an excellent choice for the novice or the professional cook.


Anolon Advanced Nonstick Hard-Anodized Aluminum 8-Piece Cookware Set

No comments:

Post a Comment