Friday, February 26, 2010

Guide the only person of basic cooking skills

OK, so now they are divorced and the responsibility of cooking is firmly on the shoulders. Are you sick of fast food to come alive, and saturated, as I am? Prepared food after a little 'boring. Been there, done that.

With up to eat was the most of my meals outside the home, in restaurants or school, was not firing on my to-do list. Cooking was fine, because my mother taught me how to do it, make dinner, was that the Stouffers, Hungry Man or left of a localRestaurant. When we got married, my ex and I spent eating out almost every night, making life much easier. Unfortunately, not living with him was so worth it when my divorce was finalized, it is time to learn to cook (shudder). Here are some tried and true favorites that worked for me until I've experienced cooking with time and practice.

1) Buy a few points to make it easy cooking

A good selection of kitchenware (pots and pans)
KitchenAid Food Processor
Robust Bowls (Isuch as stainless steel)
Measuring cups and spoons
A basic set of kitchen knives

2) Easy to cook meals for the beginning

Chicken salad (mayo, cooked chicken, celery, onion, pecans and grapes without seeds)
Pizza (buy frozen bread dough, thaw, then coated with oil from the top with tomato sauce, cheese and cover)
Chop Stir Fry (what you want and cook over high heat, quickly, in a little 'oil)
Fried Chicken (with salt, pepper and butter before baking, orUse for extra spicy)
Kraft macaroni and cheese
Shake-N-Bake pork chops or chicken

3) No cookbook? No problem.

Recipezaar.com to print recipes and see what to do good. There are thousands of good. I choose it to a wide audience. This is an excellent location, would be practically any recipe you need it.

4) The references to spices and condiments

Be careful with the peppers, and all very hot and spicy. A good way to relaxDishes Pepper with lime juice. Do not rub the skin or eyes after handling hot peppers. If you trust me, I very much regret what you did. They use very hot peppers, such as accents, but not overloading the recipe with them, or I'll shoot a couple of days of breathing are.

I love curry powder, but if you use it, just know that whatever you wear will be on site, so think of your clothes. And the smell is connected to everything around you for a while '. I do not like the smell, but somePeople. Use sparingly and carefully examine curry. Curry is great when cooked with chicken and served with butter, warm pita bread.

Thanks To : cheap cookware sets Where to find Electric Pressure Cookers is safe, easy to use and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment